Indoor Pathogens including CoronaVirus
In this course we delve into the statistics, medical language and how to talk to customers in a relatable way. We learn about gasses, particles and biologicals and conduct basic conversations about these hazards. Brief punchy videos not only to understand more about pathogens such as Coronavirus. But how to control the impact of pathogens within a building.
- Understand what is in our air in our homes and what can cause problems
- Understand clean air terms in context with the construction industry - such as what a Pathogen is.
- Learn how dangerous chemicals, biologicals and allergens get into the air and what keeps them there
- Understand what an allergens is, such as ragweed allergen, dust mite allergen and other household air-borne allergens
Dr. John McKeon
CEO of Allergy Standards with over 20 years experience in health and the built environment
John is a medical entrepreneur and currently the CEO of Allergy Standards Ltd (ASL), an international standards and certification body, a company he founded while working as an Emergency Room Doctor. As the founder he has led the development of an international intellectual property portfolio of patents and trade mark applications and negotiated complex licensing agreements with multinationals such as P&G and 3M. Along the way he has secured significant equity investments as well as academic and industry grant awards. As a serial entrepreneur, John is involved in a number of successful healthcare related ventures.
How you learn
- Requires internet connection & web browser
- Available on mobile or laptop
- Slide based courses with Dr John McKeon
- Interactive quiz and surveys
- E-books and realistic page flip
- Audio and video lecturer
- Ask questions and get answers from a real person
- Links with Allergy Standards content library
- Optional access to a comprehensive knowledge base